Mom's Spaghetti Sauce

I have always loved my mom's spaghetti sauce recipe. There is something familiar and comforting about it that I love. My husband also adores this recipe and asked that I get the exact recipe from my mom. Enjoy!

Mom's Spaghetti Sauce Recipe

INGREDIENTS

1 T. olive oil
1 lb. hamburger
1 medium onion, diced
1 (26 oz) can Hunt's spaghetti sauce
2 (14 oz) cans diced tomatoes
1 (8 oz) can tomato sauce
1 (6 oz) can tomato paste
1 envelope spaghetti sauce mix
1 t. sugar
2 T. dried parsley flakes
1 T. Italian herbs
1/2 t. garlic powder
2 (8 oz) cans mushrooms
Salt and Pepper, to taste

DIRECTIONS

Brown the hamburger meat with olive oil and onions on a skillet. Drain any extra grease once the meat is fully cooked. Add meat and all other ingredients into a large pot and simmer for about 30 minutes. While the sauce is simmering you can start boiling the spaghetti noodles according to the package instructions. Drain the spaghetti noodles and combine with sauce. Serve and enjoy!
bon app├ętit

Comments

Popular Posts