Healthy Applesauce Muffins

I am so glad I found this recipe! It is quick and easy AND HEALTHY. My little toddler loves these muffins and I can still feel good about what I am feeding him. Next time I make these I am going to double the recipe and freeze half of the batch.


Healthy Applesauce Muffins Recipe

INGREDIENTS

1 cup rolled old fashioned oats
1 cup applesauce
1/2 cup milk
1 large egg
1 t. vanilla
4 t. coconut oil
1/2 cup sugar
3/4 cup whole wheat flour
1 t. baking powder
1/2 t. baking soda
1/4 t. salt
1 t. cinnamon
cinnamon and sugar mixture


DIRECTIONS

Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Grease muffin tin and set aside.

In a medium bowl, stir together the oatmeal, applesauce, milk, egg, vanilla, coconut oil, and sugar.

Add dry ingredients and stir until just combined to avoid dryness. 

Place batter evenly in the muffin tin and sprinkle cinnamon and sugar over the top. Bake for 15-20 minutes. Don't overbake or the muffins will be dry.

bon app├ętit

Comments

Popular Posts