Peppermint Pretzel Crisps

Have you tried Trader Joe's Peppermint Pretzel Slims???!!!!???
They are amazing! Seriously! Joe does not even care for sweets and he was eating these as fast as I was. I just LOVE the salty, sweet, pepperminty goodness!!! (Yes, pepperminty can be used as a word if I say so myself). Too bad they only carry it during Christmas. I just found a recipe online to make this year round! Be warned they are addicting...


Peppermint Pretzel Crisps Recipe

INGREDIENTS
4 squares vanilla almond bark candy coating
1 (7.2 oz) bag original pretzel crisps
1 cup Andes Peppermint Crunch baking chips

DIRECTIONS
Melt the almond bark according to the directions. Using a small silicone spatula, spread the top of the pretzel crisps with almond bark, lay on a sheet of wax paper, and immediately sprinkle with peppermint baking chips. Once the almond bark has set, package in an airtight container.
bon app├ętit

Comments

Popular Posts