Healthy Frozen Hot Chocolate

One day... Serendipity Frozen Hot Chocolate... you will be mine!
I tried to go to Serendipity3 while in Las Vegas over the 4th of July but it was not meant to be.
In the meantime, I will have to be happy with making my own Frozen Hot Chocolate.
For a sinfully delicious recipe I would recommend making Paula Deen's Frozen Hot Chocolate.

My recipe is a bit of a healthier version of Frozen Hot Chocolate.
I served mine up in a large Margarita glass to make me feel like I was getting my Serendipity fix!

Healthy Frozen Hot Chocolate recipe
serves 2

INGREDIENTS
1 cup of milk
1 cup of plain yogurt - frozen (freeze for 1 to 2 hours)
2-3 T. cocoa powder
1/2 T. vanilla extract
1/2 t. sugar
1 T. reduced fat chocolate syrup
1 scoop of protein powder (optional)
1/4 cup crushed ice
whipped cream

DIRECTIONS
Add all ingredients except whipped cream into the blender.
Blend on high for 1-2 minutes or until combined.
Top with whipped cream and garnish with chocolate chips.
bon app├ętit

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts