This recipe is easy because you don't have to cook the lasagna noodles before baking the lasagna. After browning the beef you just layer ingredients and bake!
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 (32 oz.) spaghetti sauce
- 1 1/2 c. water
- 2 c. cottage cheese
- 3 c. cottage cheese
- 1/2 c. parmesan cheese
- 8 oz. uncooked lasagna noodles
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 c. chopped parsley
- 1 t. salt
- 1/4 t. pepper
- Brown beef; drain off fat. Add sauce and water. Simmer about 10 minutes.
- Combine remaining ingredients except lasagna, for filling. Pour about 1 c. sauce on bottom of 9x13 baking pan.
- Layer 3 pieces of uncooked lasagna over sauce.
- Cover with 1 1/2 c. sauce.
- Spread 1/2 of cheese filling over sauce.
- Repeat layers of lasagna, sauce, and cheese filling. Top with layer of lasagna and remaining sauce.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake at 350 degrees for 55-60 minutes.
- Remove foil; bake for another 10 minutes longer.
- Allow to stand for 10 minutes before cutting for easier handling.